Currently, we are seeking for a professional and experienced consultant to evaluate one of the APFNet-funded projects “Development Participatory Management of Micro Catchment at the Bengawan Solo Upper Watershed (Phase II) [2020P1-INA]". The project mainly aims to build an integrated watershed management model through the development of a participatory watershed management plan in combination with the establishment of agroforestry demonstration plots in Indonesia. For more information about the project, please refers to /index.php?c=show&id=4325
Type of position: short-term, individual
Duty station: home office, Central Java Province, Indonesia
Duration of appointment: 7 working days depending on the actual work mission from May-July, 2023.
Terms of reference: see Annex
Application deadline: 17 April, 2023
Qualifications and requirements:
• Senior professor or senior researcher from academic institutions and universities, or independent expert with more than 10- year experience in forest management and community forestry;
• Strong knowledge and understanding of sustainable forest management policies and strategies in the Asia-Pacific region;
• A minimum of 5 years experiences in conducting project evaluations;
• Advanced university degree (Master or higher level) in Forestry, Natural resources management or related field;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders and partners;
• Excellent English oral and writing skills, and
• No conflict of interest with any of the parties involved in the evaluation.
How to apply:
Interested applicants should send a CV and a sample of your previous evaluation output to email@example.com by the deadline. Due to the expected high volume of applicants, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews, and others will be included into our evaluator database accordingly.